ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chamrousse 2009... better late than never...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Well i forgot ot put these pictures up in here from my other ski trip. My Meribel trip got documented in here but not chamrousse...

So here you go:

3375357551_cf1b7fc0ff_b.jpg

3376227286_4e9119aa09_b.jpg

my pit for the week. we had a two bedroom self catering chalet so the couple had the double, the other single bird had the other room and me being the man took on the fold out bed in the lounge/kitchen. was a bit of a result tbh as my mate when he got up used ot make me a cup of tea as i lay in my pit. :D

3372764827_d6a7b09b59_b.jpg

didn't take many pictures of skiers moving along as tbh, i only took the camera out for two days and i was so busy doing some major sking i didn't stop too much. Plus it was a very quiet resort so i was kinda left to my own devices!! As you'll see from the pics... not many peple in any of them!

3372759435_4f37ca2e76_b.jpg

3376215674_a6a3c12bd2_b.jpg

this guy was pushing snow around all week funking up the snowpark. the snowpark was cool. had some wicked speed runs through it that where a lot of fun and a speed trap too! :D

3376178458_1fd54fcffd_b.jpg

part of the main resort. as you can see this was one of the red runs coming down to it. no one on the bloody thing!!

3375355293_28080e3f7b_b.jpg

hazy view of Grenoble... reminded me of Sim City. LOL

3376202104_78af7ff9be_b.jpg

one of the busier runs... had some quite cool moguls at the top or an easier section to hack down instead.

3375390823_b14ecfe595_b.jpg

On my way back up! :)

3375324401_089df114ca_b.jpg

3375321729_48b08371db_b.jpg

A few from early evening for you...

Sorry, not overly exciting... but was too busy enjoying the sking.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i probably have many more... tbh, i don't want to get too many pants (male and female alike) wet.

Barge
That's true. Woman at work just saw the pic over my shoulder, and I quote; "Oooft. I'd like to see his sock drawer"... I said I had.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
LOL! i can supply photos of that too. but then, you already knew that.

172, Tiguan
I would tbh.

Trying to find out where you were as I've been that way loads of times. Grenoble = Dump!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol i've only been to the airport. what you doing down that way?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
really? we should do a cs ski trip tbh.

chamrousse all round. can get 4 person chalet for approx £400 each. winner.

172, Tiguan
Yep Skiing a couple of times but not recently. Want to try boarding though asap!

Cycling and driving round the Alps tbh. Love the whole area, though Grenoble is a gateway to greatness (via the ring road Autoroute!)

I'd be well up for a ski trip h'actually. You'd be OK Rebecca, "Snow Plow!" :D :D

Barge
Cycling!? Won't it be cold? How the faaack can you cycle in ski gear, guvnor!?

Snow plow, roffle, that's true TBH. The barge could clear the route through.

172, Tiguan
There are points to that post I think you may have missed. Roffle.

I'll fill you in later ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
don't bother boarding... it is for goons. skiing is where it is at... we should organize... :cool: