ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changed radio now wont start?

2002 clio 172
hi all, just recently bought a clio 172, this afternoon drove to town to buy new tax for it.
got home and thought i`d put in my aftermarket cd radio:cool: big mistake now:S

she wont start now? interior light wasnt working neither the cetral locking, found where the fuses were hiding!! one was blown, changed it and all working again except starting?

its like the car is going mental when turned the key to start, all the lights flash even headlights?
it wont turn over just clicks like mad

anyone have any ideas? i need the car to get to work tonight :(

2002 clio 172
yes think interior light was on during all work, had cd playing too while i was tidying up too, was messing around behind dash too because mileage readout playing up too, just went out and its not flashing lights now just clicking very fast.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I reckon the battery's flat! Either try jump starting it or push it before you worry to much!

2002 clio 172
thanks for the reply, how can the battery go flat enough just messing with the radio for it not now to start? never had this on other makes of car!!

2002 clio 172
just to say i`ve today lost £88 to halfrauds!!! bought a new battery shes fine now :cool:

new battery in and i`m sort of smiling again lol. thanks for the replies ;)