ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

changing oem xenon bulbs to 6000k xenons

Focus Tit Est & R26
has anyone changed their standard xenon bulbs for 6000k ones and got any pics with them on??
thinking of changing mine as previous owner must have had a bulb go and fitted a new one. the new bulb gives a different light output and colour at the minute so want to change both bulbs.
thinking of 6000k bulbs but dont want to end up with the chav look:D and piss poor light output on the road
can anyone recommend decent bulbs?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I would say 6k is ideal. I had 8k and have been followed by someone with 8k and it is far too bright and annoying lol

This was mine with 8k -

three.jpg

BG PH1 Megane 225
I got my 6000k bulbs from there too, faultless so far and look great! When I bought mine I found their store on eBay and they were a few quid cheaper than the website ;)

Here's a picture anyway.

SDC10197.jpg

GTiR 394bhp
Unless you're struggling to see where you're going at night, why go for higher than standard?You'll just be blinding oncomng cars and winding people up.

Unless you're struggling to see where you're going at night, why go for higher than standard?You'll just be blinding oncomng cars and winding people up.

No you won't, the higher the number the less light they actually put out so you won't be blinding anyone.

clio sport 172 ph2
Can I also ask what you guys use for the side lights? as mine anre a different colour (brown) so it doesent look right
going to oder thse 600K ones for the main lights, so what side bulbs work best with them?
Thanks