ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chaos

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

You can get 200bhp out of one of those 1.7 turbos plus there injection so precise fuelling to

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 07 September 2005

why dont ppl put an r5 turbo in? and get them to 200bhp quite easily?! will still be good mind :D
bout as reliable as a fishs erection my friend...

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

lol you only gave him 10 minutes Patty!

So keeping it quiet was too difficult then, what a surprise ;)

Looking dirty but with potential, get some old bit gunk on it and paint the fooker!

S2000

That should be good dave. Glad to see you decided to go down the conversion route. Ill have to see this once you get it all finished.

Rb 182

Clarkie172.... Reno 5gtt have to many problems hot start, headgasgets made from chocolate, and they are carb and i cant be bothered messing around with them any more. lol

The Big Yin..... Yup, a few friends are helping along the way so a big thanks goes out to them already. Big John, Gerry B and the main man Kev G Cheers boys.

Patty..... Dude give me time. I got it for £150 all in, thats wiring, rad,ecu, block turbo, gearbox, intercooler everything. Good price IMO. Its the rebuild thats gonna cost. Will be well worth it when finished.

EvilJohn..... Dude i am just keeping it quiet from the people around here. Want to surprise a few people with "fast" cars. :)

AJRMOTORSPORT... Hopefully should be good, i wnat to do it right so it might take a while. Coilovers are on the shopping list. I want to build a quick car that has everyday reliabilty.

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by Jonaldinho on 08 September 2005

Looking forward to seeing the finished article :D
Soon, liitle one soon! lol

Its not a rush job, just a lesurly re-build.

Dave

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 08 September 2005

i was lookin into this as valver engine prices are stoooopid!
They are good engines, and more than capiable over around 200bhp quite happily. Mines was a good price but needs lots done. No really fussed by the work tho so its cool. Get turbod son its the way to go!

Dave