ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chased a 111S and didn't run out of talent...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
He was hard work but I got him back on the brakes in the end - he had fairly good lines, but held me back through the section I spun out on earlier in the day - timed at about 1:40:5 - 111S - 14mb

No other cars in this one, but it was my best flying lap timed at 1:37:6 - best lap - 13mb - no holding back on this one :D (still not happy with St. Marys and Lavant though).

Please right click, "Save As..." or it tends to throw a fit.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Great vid, just need to get my camera mount sorted.

Where did you get yours from ?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
EVOgone said:
Great vid, just need to get my camera mount sorted.

Where did you get yours from ?

Home made (by Daipac) - two bits of wood, a couple of bolts/wingnuts, bicycle innertube for grip around the headrest struts, and a generic camcorder ball/socket mount botled to the end.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
A032's Ben.

Aaron - I'm working on it - the first tape I used is a bit corrupted, but there's some useful footage to pull off. could have got a lot more if they didn't stop us from "racing" PMSLOL

Mk2 172 (Silver)
just watched the video's mark!! when i grow up i want to drive like you!! :approve: lol

promise i will come out with you at the next one!! :eek: