ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chased a Caterham and ran out of talent...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
PMSL at the comments...you would have liked it even more yesterday Malice!

Trackday insurance? Never bothered...If I do more damage to my Cup than I can afford to put right...I'll give up trackdays.

I'm working on the video of my best lap at the moment...when that incident happened I was running around 1:41, in the afternoon I was consistently banging out 38's, and in two sessions at the end of the day, I managed comfortable 1:37's :D (but there's still 2 more seconds out there for me...and I know where they are dammit LOL)

Chasing down an Exige 240 and Elise 111S helped get my pace up though.

Oms - 26 all round.

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..
Hairy! ^you always run low pressure all round on trackdays or just what suited that day Mark?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
MarkCup said:
PMSL at the comments...you would have liked it even more yesterday Malice!

Trackday insurance? Never bothered...If I do more damage to my Cup than I can afford to put right...I'll give up trackdays.

I'm working on the video of my best lap at the moment...when that incident happened I was running around 1:41, in the afternoon I was consistently banging out 38's, and in two sessions at the end of the day, I managed comfortable 1:37's :D (but there's still 2 more seconds out there for me...and I know where they are dammit LOL)

Chasing down an Exige 240 and Elise 111S helped get my pace up though.

Oms - 26 all round.

next trackday nearish to me i will come along and u can make me feel sick again lol, have to admit your the only person or 1 of the very few that has made me feel a bit sick going round lol... ive been in driftcars as a passenger going sideways at 100mph+ and that hasnt made me feel sick lol, you have crazy controll of your car... your a VERY good driver.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
lol didnt realise it was that bad mark, that was very close indeed.

the cup lives on another day......

Remapped derv Golf
My best mate has a really basic seven (1.8 K series 140bhp) and it eats my Cup for breakfast,lunch and dinner! lol

He's selling it actually. Anyone looking for one?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Nice one Mark. :) Loved the vid. As it should be done... reminds me of a certain laguna in the middle of the road on a slippy 90-degree left ;)

Banana
Cool vid. I hate that feeling- the split second when you realise that youve lost it and you aint gonna recover, your ass collapses, and you have to sit there until the spinning stops:D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Oops! indeed! lol...To be fair you were neva making that, Twitched the car and lost all balance. Lucky boy!

Ali

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yep...watching it back I was in 4th from lifting to let him go by and I'm normally in 5th before st. Marys.

So I went for a gear that I was already in, hesitated, missed my turn-in, then turned in too hard and lifted a little at the same time.

Watch it out there people, I thought I had it licked, then after a moments in-attention I almost stacked it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ lol...Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them. Some with dented prides and others with blushed faces...I've been both on numerous occasions! lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
looks even scarier on a big screen!! :eek: lol

as ever was a good day there...will get pictures up in the next few days. :D

Renaultsport Clio 182
Whoops indeed!!

Glad you and the car are all ok. Nice vid though, one to show your mates! :D

Volvo S60 T5
After you cleaned the track did you clean your pants!

That was close as.

Once again missed saturday due to working myself to death was totally shattered.