ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chav 182 Baked Bean with xenons (dave88)

Nissan 350z
Spotted today around 2:30pm on the A52 from Ashbourne towards Derby.

This particular 182 stood out because it was rolling with xenons in the middle of day......

O hai Dave88

(Me and my mate were on our way to Dovedale Valley out the back of Ashbourne) :rasp:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I also roll with xenons 24/7, unless it's uber sunny.

53 Clio 172
I use my xenons pretty much every time I get in the car, looks less chavvy than Audi LED's imo!

S4 Avant
Woooooo just finished work see....

The xenons are always on. And they're blue now not pink!

Last edited:
  Nissan 350z
Yeah in Dave's deffence they were OEM colour.

I didnt realise it was you until we had literally passed due to the traffic. God damn Ashbourne sucks balls for how bad its fail one way system is :/

S4 Avant
Ashbournes one way system is in fact balls. I have to commute through it every morning :dapprove:

Do hope they weren't too OEM looking, just spent £56 on 6,000K bulbs!

53 Clio 172
6,000 bulbs are the way to go! I also updated my side lights with white LED and the whole cluster looks a lot fresher and less yellow!

Passat
Did you have to get the bumper off to change your side light? I tried replacing mine on drivers side that blew and gave up after half an hour of fishing. Ended up just getting rid of both side lights

53 Clio 172
I had to pull apart the front of the car to replace some effin' bulbs! Worth it though, 6k with LED looks really good