ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap I.C.E!

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

ok mate. they should be getting back to me by the end of the week then i gotta have a meeting with them. so next few weeks if all goes well.

Hi Mate

Looking at getting some 5.25 speakers all round so looking at

SONY XS A1336 OR XSV1333 or

Rockford ROC-HPC2205

Any good quotes would be F****ing Blinding

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

ok mate. Sony are top of my list at the mo. They were the first to contact me. When i get my prices i will PM you. If anyone else is interested in any audio products even just to see if i can do u a good price give me a list and as soon as i no i iwll work out a price for you. If u give me a prices as well that u can get it for it will be easier for me when im working my prices out.

Thanks again Tom-m

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Star_slayer: Not yet mate. Im guessing about 2 weeks but dont hold me on it. It tates longer than i thought. But i will let u no asap.

Also i have contacted harman kardon and Bose. i will keep u all posted on how its going with them.

Cheers Tom-m

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Wicked mate. i need to order some stuff for myself as well by then. Ive got to make an order over £200 before they will send it out so if u no anyone else mate. When i send it to u and u fit it, is there anychance of some piccys back coz im in the proccess of making a webpage and i wanna get some good pics for that

yeah no worries at all mate! if i have any stuff already that ur buying then i can take some piccies of that too... may not be bought from you but if its the same stuff then they aint too much of a difference!

Ill see about some shelves... if i get a few do i get a discount myself ;) hehe

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer i will sort you a discount if u buy 3 or more mate. Im not sure about the last question mate. the catelogue i have got just says clio 1998+ so im assuming they do a standard shelf. Sorry thats all i no. I can get shelfs for a lot of other cars to mate so if u got any mates that are wanting them let me no. Oh and for the pics yer that would be wicked mate if u got some good snaps.

Cheers tom

Mk2 Golf GTI

id be really interested in the new vibe space subs when they are released in november, £200 rrp. also, prices for a vp4?

Mk2 Golf GTI

ah, nearly forgot! how much would the sony 6 disc mp3 changer be? best price i have seen is £166 inc delivery from www.mcs-direct.co.uk

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

SPIREZ: will get bak to u with the prices. Duno if u hace read above but i am waiting for my prices to come though.

Connor: Cheers Mate got it!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Hiya can u get me a price on 3way infinity 6x9s and the sonyM850mp headunit please m8. Cheers

~*David*~

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

David_129

Alright mate will get back to u same i said to Spirez. Will PM u the prices as and when.

Anyone else looking for Car audio. Practicaly anything u want i will try and get it. I can also get sub boxes 8 - 15" all cubic sizes, shelth shelfs, carpet, spary glue, sub ports, sound deadening and some more stuff at the moemnt. please tel me no.

Cheers

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

o can i get a price on a pre cut out stealth shelf for the 6x9s too then please m8. Do u do the autoleads for the sony headunits too? i need the one which works witht he newest shape clio stalk and display, if not dont worry. Cheers.

~*David*~

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer shelf is not a problem i will PM u later about that. i can get them at the moment. just waiting on the audio side of things. I will have a look for the leads when i get home. have u had a price for one from the shops?

Tom

alright tom! can u pm me with a price again for a stealth shelf with black carpet & 6*9s pre cut please?

p.s. are they the auto acoustic ones btw?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Yeah they said that the one for the display and stalk would be £50.

~*David*~

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Yer i can get them direct from auto accoustics mate. I will find out how much but the discount i get is massive from there. I will get back to u tonight Cheers

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

David i will have u look tonight i was really busy last night. But im sure i can get them just need to have a look ok mate

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Yeah safe let me know soon though cause i need that adapter for def and asap. The inifintys can wait a bit.

~*David*~