ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Insurance for an 18 Year Old

WANTED Arctic 182
I'm 19 and just insured a 182 for 1500 with flexibell.

2 years driving with 1 years no claims.

Not bad I thought

Un chaved corsa c
I'm 19 and just insured a 182 for 1500 with flexibell.

2 years driving with 1 years no claims.

Not bad I thought

Looking at these post hopefully i can get insured on a 172 next year i will be 19 with 1 years no claims and 1 year driving experiance surely i can get insured?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
so what happens on track if you crash into someone else? you pay?

i take that as a yes then lol

We pay for our own car to get fixed. :rolleyes:

Nearly hit the back of 2 elises so far one at donny and 1 at cadwell, because they both braked min corner, so that was there fault.

Most of the time on track you should drive at a distance that if the car in front makes a mistake you have time to take action.

Titanium 182
19 years old 2 years driving experience 2 years no claims.

182 FF = £2000 fully comp £500 excess.

Bell.co.uk.

Think its an E rated postcode?
(Second worst, its a nice area though :S)

its also about £300 cheaper to say its parked on the street than in the garage.

Insurance quotes make no sense.

WANTED Arctic 182
Looking at these post hopefully i can get insured on a 172 next year i will be 19 with 1 years no claims and 1 year driving experiance surely i can get insured?

There is a fair bit of a drop in price once you have held your license for 2 years (full license).

I think it was £2500 if I insured it with having my license for 1 year 11 months.

Suzuki Ignis
who was the policy with? any named drivers? thanks alex.

You gotta shop around mate, its different for every one.

My first year on a 1.2 Clio was £1300 with Quinn.
20 now in a 1.6 £700 with Chris Knott.

Get a the cheapest 3 companies on the go and get them bartering off each other. They all want your money.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Churchil gave me the cheapest quotes when I started with the 1.2 and bell were cheaper on renewal and on my 172.