ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheap ipod car adaptors

ds3
are the radio adapters of any good quality? like do you get fuzziness etc like listening to the normal radio?

i bought one for about £25 a couple months ago and took it back the next day, if you enjoy listening to music i wouldnt bother, still i guess you cant go wrong for that price

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They are okay, but if you end up in the wrong frequency they fuzzle out.

RB 197 fatty
oh yeah they have theyre fair share of fuzzyness! not bad though. i got a phone holder thing and put the ipod up on the dash in it... that helped the signal ratherthan it being tucked away somewhere.

but yeah, i had it for a year, and finally bi the bullet and got a Auxillery lead which was hard work doing on my own but quality is 100 times better.

but as said, for that price... bargain

i actually still use mine as it charges the ipod whilst the newlead playsthe music. so even i only use i as a charger now in the car... and still its a bargain fo that!

Monaco 53/468
I have one and its s**t. would never buy one, luckily I found mine under my seat just after buying the car so it didn't cost me a bean

The signal strength is f**king awful