ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Supplier of Meguires?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I've always used meguires stuff, the main thinks i use are:

Meguires Tyre Spray
Meguires Hot Wheels Spray
Meguires NTX Polish
Meguires NTX Metal Polish
Meguires Gold Class Car wash
Meguirs Quick Clay (although I dont use that much :))

I use a terry towel and applicator pads to apply the various.

However, I wash my car every 3 days, I'm going through this stuff so fast its untrue, Particularly the wheel and tyre spray.

Anyone kno a cheap supplier of the first 2 in that list? Can anyone beat £6.99 each?

thanks

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Funny your should say that, just washed mine ( well spent an hour washing and drying, then it decided to rain) And the bloke opposite came over to me, an old chap who loves pre war bikes, He said if you keep washing it it will dissapear :) I said gotta keep on top of it.

Havent done the interior for 3 months tho :D

Formally Alex C
I've got all but the Quik Clay left in stock out of that list... I'm running the general stocks down of the Consumer line with exeption to the mitts and cloths etc, so drop me a pm or e-mail and I'll sort a price out for you (Cliosport Discount included etc will def make it cheaper than the rrp :)).

Cheers.
Alex.