ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place to buy a clay bar off the shelf!

Stagecoach Ticket
Want to give the car a mass detail tomorrow in need of a clay bar asap halfords only seem to do a kit which is uneeded as i have lubs and bits anyway just need a new bar any advice?

J

Lol.

As the "old" man has said, Halfords is your only place as far as I'm aware, mainly because Meguirars is the only brand that really does kits available offline. Again, as far as I'm aware. Places like Motorworld etc might have, but it will be the same kit.

Bare in mind, you will need lube and you can never have enough microfibres!

AGH the sl*g
halfords 3 for 2 then sell the others on here resulting in paying next to nothing for yours, simples

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Thanks JD, I doubt it will be long before my ClioSport Club Member is changed to something witty along those lines.

Fella, "old" is driving your Saab 95 diseasel estate and listening to your father's CDs, while he drives a Porsche Boxter S listening to the Kooks.

If he was on here, his details would have been changed a long time ago!