ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place to get an IPOD

go to the apple website mate, and click on the education bit, then enter someone you know at school/college/uni, and which college/uni they are in, and get 10% off.. ordered 2 nanos for my brothers yesterday!

justin

Clio 172mk2
yer lookin at between 212-220

as for ebay thres too many dodgy ones , also they offer for like 190 n 20 pno personally i bought from apple site

ive had mine month or so now , n its great , allways worked no probs

Thanks for the the help guys. Amazon are good think ill get it from there. Like the engraving idea from the apple site but cant think of anything id like on it lol. Couldnt find where to get the studant discount, think im being a little slow.

Though about the Sony but you can get so many accessories and stuff for the Ipod im gonna go with that, plus I like the screen :)

Fiesta ST
fair enuff! probably best not to personalise ure ipod anyway incase u wanted to sell it and upgrade at a later date.