ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place to get standard rear discs and bearings together!!!

as above everyone can anyone help on who will be the cheapest to get these want to get the bearings already pressed in if i can cheers many thanks..plus are standard pads ok or should i get some greenstuff pads as I am getting these for the front many thanks

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Probably yozzasport tbh mate for genuine Renault discs with the bearings already in and abs rings .

You could try a local motor factors , but they most likely won't have the bearings in or the abs rings, so you'll have to buy the bearings separate , get them pressed in and fcuk about getting your old abs rings off and putting them on the new discs , thats if you haven't got a cup .

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/p...182_172_cup_trophy_rear_disc_bearing_abs_ring

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Yeah but you know aircon makes sense , especially with global warming , lol ;)

ha ha for sure mate plus the cup interior looks like someone has thrown up in it..i know cos i use to have one lol...what do you think mate just for for standard upgrade to normal front pads are the kevlar pads anygood from ktec??

hi david thanks for the link yozza include rear pads for 175 anything you can do mate to match this or beat? cheers many thanks

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
There was a company on ebay selling genuine renault discs for £120. I'll see if I can find the link when I get home.

thats great buddy thank you just sent them a message fingers crossed...how long do normal discs last for just with normal day to day use? cheers