ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest price for a new Cup

Polo GTi

Hey fellas,

Seing as the Valver has decided to die on me (Big End :(), I think Im gonna be looking to get a new car.

What I was wondering what was the cheapest price I could try and screw down the dealers for a new Cup, without a friends and family discount.

I really fancy a newer Williams as there cheaper ;).....but I dont know whether I could stomach going through all the problems Ive had with the Valver.

Anybody else had their Big End go? Oh errr missus.

Cheers for the replies

Rob

why dont you go for a friends and family discount - ive just got my mate a brand new 03 cup for £10500. Do you not know anyone who works for renault ?

By the way lads - FRIENDS AND FAMILY is a scheme Renault are doin at the moment were if you work for renault you can get a mate or a relative a new car for 20% less the normal retail price ! ! !

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by CB1A on 19 May 2003

why dont you go for a friends and family discount - ive just got my mate a brand new 03 cup for £10500. Do you not know anyone who works for renault ?

By the way lads - FRIENDS AND FAMILY is a scheme Renault are doin at the moment were if you work for renault you can get a mate or a relative a new car for 20% less the normal retail price ! ! !
Oh dear...

My mates Dad owns the local dealer anyway and he is the sales manager (hence me always driving different Clios) so he can get me a hefty discount anyway, but I reckon I could get a really good deal in conjunction with this! :D

Going on holiday with him next week, so when hes p!ssed up Ill get him to agree to a stupidly low price and get one! :devilish:

Nearly got a Cup before Xmas, so Ill see what happens!

:mad: I just got quoted 12,745 for Cup with Climate. And thats including a F/F discount. Well aparently. Wheres the cheapest deal found in the UK?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 20 May 2003

Anyone got a number for them?
No, they aint the cheapest place mate, it was a reply to my post...

see the other post on the same subject. you can get a dealer-supplied cup for £11.9k if you negotiate a bit. Also another post claiming reno have a "friends and family" discount allowing you to get one for about £10.5k if I remember correctly. Well worth searching around.

Well, i just ordered a Clio Cup from http://www.showroom4cars.comwww.showroom4cars.com in sheffield, it is an 03 plate, Full UK car with 3yrs warranty for..............£10899 OTR they are selling themat that price until the end of the month when they go back up i believe!

Get them while you can!!

yeh - im sure he will sort you a good price out - its worth a call

a local renault garage not s far away from dingle county.