ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out the first pics of my 172

Turbos.
They still look good, even standard. A little drop and some clear side repeaters would really set it off though IMO!

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
They still look good, even standard. A little drop and some clear side repeaters would really set it off though IMO!

Whats the clear side repeaters? you mean colour coded silver with the 2.0 sign? I dont know how to lower the car etc so you know lol

I am a noob with these sort of things to be honest!

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
O them things lol Im such a noob that last night i just realised what the scrolling switch does on the dashboard on the righthand side of the steering wheel, one lights your dials up and the other one makes your lights go up or down lol

Got it off my mate its standard and well looked after =) 3 and a half

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
still lucky lol i had a 54 plate 1.2 with 11k on the clock when i was 18 well 17
had to give it back tho :(

Renault Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2
elephant? I got a quote of them the other day with my clio '60' and it was like £2300. Are you main driver?