ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky B*tch

Elise S1 B&C 140
Passed my G/F's mate today on the way to work, my missus saw her at college and said oh i saw your boyfriend in that chavved up 1.2 clio Sh*t thing this morning.:S

To which my G/F kindly replied its the 2.0 litre sport 172 thats how the are its standard, bar mines lowered.

Cheeky bird said oh it justlooks like a 1.2 with aftermarket bigger bumpers and bigger wheels, looks like a chav mobile.:nono:

I know they look similar to the 1.2 but i would say its one of the sleepers on todays hot hatch market and not i quote " a chavved up 1.2 sh*t clio thing.":mad:

Anyway rant over,i will be giving her a gentle slap round the back of teh head next time i see her.

B*TCH

Lux'd Glacier White R26
They're very understated, unlike a Type-R and Corsa VXR's, etc...

When it snow's, throw several snowballs at the b**ch!

Tys.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They dont actually look that sporty.To the untrained eye the wheels are the same as a 1.4, bar 1 inch.Headlights bonnet,rear end are all the same

Quite easy to mistake it for a lesser model,unless you know

Elise S1 B&C 140
Yeah couldnt believe the silly cow. Anyway i will be putting her in her place next time i see her :slap: .

Glad veryone agrees i think its one of teh least chavy cars about.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ 1st two replys.

Standard, chav? That's ridiculous.

Silly woman. Clearly doesn't know what she on about.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm impressed by her actually, she noticed it was a clio, and it was a different model to normal. NOt bad for a woman.

Lol - i'd love to hear her take on a vee ;)

She either a, doesn't drive. Or b, has a pretty cack car that she thinks is great.

Mini Cooper S sport
But 172s don't look that much different to the other models! The most obvious difference is the colour-coding and nicer front grille & bumpers, but they don't look chav at all. God knows what she'd think of a 182 then, silly cow!

106 GTi
But 172s don't look that much different to the other models! The most obvious difference is the colour-coding and nicer front grille & bumpers, but they don't look chav at all. God knows what she'd think of a 182 then, silly cow!

Chavy Bright Blue thing ....

I think having two exhausts poking out the back of the car looks naff.......... Oh wait, hang on a min ;)

106 GTi
Exhausts on the 182 are borderline .....

Personally i think they arent. most cars that have a system like that (cooper-s, r32, VXR) are top of the range cars.i think it seperates it a little from the ''sh1t 1.2'' as it has been refered to.

Would have looked much better if there was just one, about the only thing I dislike on mine.

Chavy Bright Blue thing ....

Oi!! Racing blue is stunning, better than grubby old swirly black ;)

Grubby and Swirly ? - not in these parts lady !

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They're very understated, unlike a Type-R and Corsa VXR's, etc...

When it snow's, throw several snowballs at the b**ch!

Tys.

Except for snowballs, substitute bricks.

Dan