ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers guys. I'm off. Bought myself an Audi

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio 1.2 Grande (2001)
Just thought I'd say bye.

I've grown up and bought myself an '03 Audi A4 1.9 TDi Sport in Black. Very nice motor.

Pic2.jpg

Cheers for any advice/help anyone's given me over my 2 years on here.

In case anyone's interested I sold the Y reg 1.2 Clio Grande with 77k miles for £1k to a mate. I had it on the AutoTrader for £1300 but it didn't get much interest. Shame cos others of that age/mileage were on there for around £1500. Thought some kid would snap it up round here.

I'm sure some people buy new cars just as justification to themselves to 'leave' here. Like it matters.

Bye.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Worst 'I've just bought myself an '03 Audi A4 1.9 TDi Sport in Black' thread ever...

Cheers for any advice/help anyone's given me over my 2 years on here.

What was the name of your other profile you used for the first four months bro?

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just winds me up when people say 'i've grown up and bought another car'.

Fcuk off! I'm old and drive a clio, so what??

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
But you wont be off will you? Your still online now...

Btw it has the wrong bumpers to be a sport.... Myne is a 04 sport, looks better than yours, just though i would tell you.

Sunflower Ph1 172
I had a 172, then bought pretty much the same car as this, 6 months later I bought another 172 because I missed it too much..... now I want to go back to an Audi because they generally are awesome. I'm pretty indecisive.

So bye for now.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at the growing up comment.

Audi will be a good hack but they are looking so dated now. I'd get bored of it very quickly tbh, but I've not grown up yet.

Vectra
if you want to grow up as you call it buy a cliosport 172/182 , Audi's are nice cars but a agree with RDH they dated cars now and plus you can pick them up reasonably cheap

LY R27, Fiesta ZS TD
In what way, shape or form is a german oil tanker a 'sport' car????????????????????????????? A Golf GT-TDI maybe but THAT?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
if you want to grow up as you call it buy a cliosport 172/182 , Audi's are nice cars but a agree with RDH they dated cars now and plus you can pick them up reasonably cheap

Clio Renaultsport 172/182?

172cup
Plus, no need to ditch the forum.
I was thinking about this a few days ago, even if I sold my car I'd keep sticking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.