ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish

Not got a car
Any body used it? If so any different to EGP?

Just ordered some along with some Bilberry Wheel Cleaner and Chemical Guys Fabric Clean.

Got to love Clean Your Car Web Site, Made £1.47 in points to.

Bumder With A Buffer
I have £3.40 in points to spend at the moment.

And yes I have wet mirror finish id gave me this result....

02052009674.jpg

Easier to use then EGP in my opinion..but I never really got on with applying egp for some reason..god knows why.

I have used Poorboys EX-P too and that is good..easy on, easy off but for looks i think WMF beats it .

Bumder With A Buffer
I haven't used that yet...although im putting off doing an order on Chemguysuk as I dont NEED to spend any more money. I may WANT to though :)

Blitz from there as its out of stock on CYC...last night I put together 3 lots of baskets from 3 different companies as some sell stuff that others dont! :(

Yeah I tend to order from both to be honest (double the Xmas feeling when big boxes come through ;)).

Bumder With A Buffer
Waxamomo is good...cheap delivery and pretty much gauranteed next day as well.

Dont do a discount though...points like CYC. My baskets were with Chemguysuk, Waxamomo and CYC

edit only thing with waxamomo is not a huuuge product range as yet but still got the usual stuff.

It is a sealent.

Monza Car Care are good Richy, also on Ebay, but like you say, no points/discount AFAIK.

Not got a car
yeah Chemical Guys Blitz is out of stock i wouls have got that, thats why i bought this.

Is it ok to use my orange crush after the mirror finish? as i uase to apply it after the EGP

Nope, did you get excited about Xmas? Course you did. This is like Xmas, where Tim and Matt are Santa ;) When did Santa ever give you a piece of free bubblegum ;)

i wouldnt say WMF is a sealant, its super glossy but scores 1/10 for durability! Best top it with something else!

Not got a car
Awesome, came today, bloody great service as always. .

Will do the wing later to see what its like, Ill wait till the weekend and do the whole car.

I'd back up to either of you tbh.

Paul, get down on the 10th to Manc, night out with the bears and T5 Joe is coming to have his car detailed on sat.

Not got a car
Aaaa Hmmm

Back on track

Did not do the wheels, going to take them off on sunday and clean and seal properly.

That mirror finish is good but very powdery, The results are:

100_0971.gif

100_0973.gif

100_0974.gif

100_0975.gif

100_0976.gif

100_0977.gif

100_0978.gif

100_0979.gif

100_0980.gif

Not got a car
didint use alot, seemed to be very powdery when buffing off.

Cant belive how s**t them pics are, angry about that.

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmm odd, I usually notice powder more as mines dark, srp I hate for powder.

The pics look allrite to me fella :)