ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Zoo Pics

Ian

Focus TDCi
Nice work. :) Seemed to have been quite a few more animals out and about than when I went - the red pandas were fast asleep in the trees, nearly didn't spot them. Great shot of the chimp with it's face up against the window lol, whereabouts was that?

Skoda Fabia vRS
they have their own orangutan house now, dunno how long its been up i hadnt been for 20 years !

the red panda was my favourite bit, ive never seen anything like it, its really cute

Ian

Focus TDCi
Ah yeah can see where you mean from the previous photo now - not the best planned out of spaces, narrow walkways and tiny windows to look to the outside area! If it didn't cost me £14 + petrol I'd go there more often though. :)

Skoda Fabia vRS
well they gotta pay for the upkeep of all those animals somehow, they must spend hundreds of thousands every year, if not millions

Ian

Focus TDCi
Oh yeah, I agree completely - if I had a job it wouldn't bother me, but when your annual income amounts to £0, suddenly everything seems expensive. They do great work there though, and worldwide.