ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chips away in Edinburgh / Fife area

A well built VW
My b@stard of a wife decided to scrape my back bumper along a concrete pillar so now i need someone from Edinburgh / fife area that can fix the damaged area its not too bad maybe an inch wide and 7 inch long

Someone posted on here a wee while ago but i cant find them in the search

HHHHHHHEEEEELLLPPPPPP!!!!!

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
The Big Yin said:
My b@stard of a wife decided to scrape my back bumper along a concrete pillar so now i need someone from Edinburgh / fife area that can fix the damaged area its not too bad maybe an inch wide and 7 inch long

Someone posted on here a wee while ago but i cant find them in the search

HHHHHHHEEEEELLLPPPPPP!!!!!

your fault for having a wife! :D

kiddin on mate, sorry cant help

BMW 320d SE
Search for chips away's website and there's a section in there where they get your local guy to call you - that's how I did it.

A well built VW
Yeah but i have heard some scary stories about them and i want a recomendation from someone as i said above someone had a cracking job done for something similar but i cant remember if it was chips away or someone similar

It was someone with a 172 that had scuffed the front bumper down through the paint to the black plastic and it was a silver colour ARGGHHH wis i had kept the number

Last edited: