ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipsaway on door dents?

No more clio's for me!
Got four or so parking dents on my passenger door, i'm going to get them repaired, is it something chipsaway can do (theres a special on this bank holiday down at my local supermarket...lol)? Theres no paint damage, just a crease in the thin door skin metal. Don't really want to pay top wack at a body shop. Any advice welcome.

:)

106 GTi
Have a look - most chipsaway get someone else to do the dents, bear in mind I can get you a very good price from the guy that does my stuff Dan.

106 GTi
He can sort out most, he is in Tewkesbury in the next few weeks doing my mates Cossies will keep you posted otherwise I can give you his number and let you sort something.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I've used these guys before: http://www.dentsolutions.co.uk/
Probably miles away from you but they were superb.
£140 all in and he took around 11 dents out of 1 rear quarter and 5 from the other with a fantastic finish. Must have taken him around 2 and a half hours.
He was recommended by my local Chipsaway guy.

No more clio's for me!
Nice one Rich, just text me his no. if you can't get hold of him. My old mans got a few on this ZR which need attention too. :)