ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Weeks - Documenting the human condition

Fiat Panda 100hp
Just found some quality videos on Vimeo. Chris weeks is an amazing street / candid photographer, these videos are a short insight to his world.

I would love to have the balls it takes to do what he and others are doing, some of the shots are so deep and have real meaning behind them, unlike mine which are just random shots of people.

What in HD and enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/chrisweeks

Great video! Thanks for sharing.. Agreed some of his shots have great meaning and emotion. I think he gets away with it a bit more by carrying a leica..... haha ive just got onto the bit where he talks about his leica!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just watched the first one and had to laugh at the subliminal and not so subliminal (brute force) advertising for Leica,

"Artistic people like to do things differently, they don't like to follow the crowd. If everybody else is shooting a Nikon or Canon then of course they have to shoot something else."

Having said that, they took some cracking photos and are infinitely more brave than I would be lol.