ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris1984's new titanium 182

titanium 182
So i sold my clio 172 cup last week and was going to get a megane 225 sport, found a real beauty and test drove it but i wasnt as impressed as i thought i would have been. So i went and looked at a black 182 wich turned out to be a total pile of s**t! Then saw a titanium 182 up for sale at a good price so thought i might as well have a butchers, as soon as i pulled up i knew it was a minter and i was buying it!! Had a real good nosey around it and a test drive and it was spot on. Still knocked him down a bit and got a months warranty, 6 month tax and a 12 month mot for a tidy nice sum! Its got fsh, all mot's, lots of recepts and only 44k on her, BARGAIN! So gave her a bit of a clean at the weekend and just took some pics, all be a bit muccy now though but anyway here they are

019-2.jpg

010-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

018-3.jpg

024-2.jpg

037-1.jpg

036-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

Few snaps of under the bonnet, pretty tidy again me thinks!!!

028-2.jpg

031-1.jpg

030-2.jpg

I couldnt resist and had to do the dimonds and bullets anthracite to match the alloys!

016-3.jpg

012-4.jpg

040.jpg

And last a few of the interior, again mint condition!

001-13.jpg

Even got the boot net and original tool kit in place, ha

004-7.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-5.jpg

So plans for her are:
Sportlines - to buy
Full de cat scorpion rs192 exhaust - coming tommorow
Silvervisions - to buy
Cam belt etc change - to do
Whiteline arb - to buy
Front and rear strut braces - to buy

Let me know what you all think, thanx for looking!

titanium 182
Just fitted my rs 192 exhaust today, rained on and off all day but i thought f**k it just man up and do it! Couldnt get the lambda out the cat so atm its just a cat back system. Really suprised how close it sounds like the origanal system, not noisey at all. Hopefully it will be better with the de-cat on!! Pics to follow tomorow

titanium 182
Few new update pics taken today on my phone, got the cat back scorpion rs 192 exhaust on, did have it with the de-cat but like the way it drives better with the cat. Fitted ultra bright white sidelight bulbs to match the zenons, hadx it lowered on -40mm apex ( not that bad at all!!!! ) small stubby ariel, full service including cam belt kit, aux kit, de-phaser pulley, oil, oil filter, air filter, coolant the works!! Really loving this car and with only 46k on her i can see me owning her for some time yet. Possible future plans are whiteline arb, wheel re-furb, genuine renault mats and then just clean, clean and more cleaning!!

019-3.jpg

022-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

030-3.jpg

031-2.jpg