ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Eve Car Clean

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Both the Qashqai and Clio were looking a little sorry for themselves having done a fair bit of xmas present transporting ;)

Thought they had earned a nice clean , getting my daughters paw prints off the back windows of the clio was great fun, why did i give her that bar of chocolate...................... lol

A few pics below

[/URL]

[/URL]
[/URL]
image_zpsbb3a1bbb.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Stunning spec of Monaco mate. One of my favourite colours on the mk2. Suits the shape so so well.

Want!

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
monaco looks lovely, needs spacers though ;)

Thanks for the comment and Defo agree ;) once were into January they are on my to do list, I don't want too much at the front given it's pretty low on the coilovers but 5 or 10 mm is were I'd start and see how we go

Fiesta ST3 & Astra
Cheers Gally, been reading ur threads for some tips on detailing the car, it's a great colour when it's done, I seen the pics from when u had done it previously, reckon I might ask if I can book myself in once all the crap weather passes early next year, it was seeing those pics that sealed the deal on me buying it from Gaz85 :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Gally, been reading ur threads for some tips on detailing the car, it's a great colour when it's done, I seen the pics from when u had done it previously, reckon I might ask if I can book myself in once all the crap weather passes early next year, it was seeing those pics that sealed the deal on me buying it from Gaz85 :)

Excellent mate. Would be a pleasure to work on it again, could probably be doing with another little enhancement after that long. Especially in this country!

Ally and Gaz looked after it very very well. I can vouch for that, was gutted when Gaz told me he sold it. Wanted it myself! :eek:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Excellent mate. Would be a pleasure to work on it again, could probably be doing with another little enhancement after that long. Especially in this country!

Ally and Gaz looked after it very very well. I can vouch for that, was gutted when Gaz told me he sold it. Wanted it myself! :eek:

I don't even know how I managed to sell it, wasn't for sale lol