ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chuffing rattling passenger seat!

Anyone else got a rattling passenger seat??? Everytime I go over a bump or even a slightly uneven surface, the bloody seat rattles and knocks like hell on its runners.

Its really starting to annoy me... (Id prefer not to get the dealer to sort it as theyll only bollox something else up). Any (sensible) suggestions?

VaVa

Yup, been there. Renault replaced a seat runner on mine. Fine now, but still takes a bit of juggling to get it to lock into place.... stopped the rattle though..... trip to the dealer Im afraid mate..... unless your prepared to take the seat out yourself and have a look.. (not a big job I guess, but hey, might as well make use of your warranty...)

I had my seat runners replaced 3 times by renault!!!! :mad: The first time it was replaced, was even worse than it originally was :confused: It not perfect even now, but at least it wasnt as bad as it was before....

yes a trip to mr renault me thinks.....i thought about taking the seat or, but couldnt be arsed. make use of your warranty cover!