ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cigarette burn in 172 seat

I gave my friend a lift from the pub the other night and he accidentally dropped a cigarette on my 172's seat. Does anyone know where I can get this repaired or do I have to buy a new seat. Im gutted cos the seats were immaculate
 
Stupid for letting anyone smoke in your car, i'd be making him buy you a new seat.
 
Yeh it was stupid of me to let him smoke in the car in the 1st place. I will phone Renault to sort it and send him the bill
 
seat covers from renault are 800 ish enquired a couple of months back, expensive cigarette that
 
Back
Top