ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Citroens DS3 'Loeb chariot' breaks cover...

We've seen it testing in the nude, but Citroën unwrapped its wrapped 2011 WRC car that'll be Sebastien Loeb's wheels starting at Rally Sweden.

citroen_ds3_wrc.jpg

citroen_ds3_wrc-2.jpg

Four-wheel-drive, six-speed sequential gearbox, 300 hp, 1.6-liter turbocharged, direct injected four-banger shared with BMW and Mini. Merde me!

citroen_ds3_wrc-3.jpg

citroen_ds3_wrc-4.jpg

citroen_ds3_wrc5.jpg

citroen_ds3_wrc-6.jpg

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I can't think of another company that's dominated rallying in such a way, and yet had zero to show for it on the road.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So now in rallying everyone has to drive a 1.6T? Bit gay. But that looks fapping cool! So much nicer than the fugly Mini!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
looks nice that! and brown bear, i know who love me but having me as your picture, wow im touched

Octavia VRS
So now in rallying everyone has to drive a 1.6T? Bit gay. But that looks fapping cool! So much nicer than the fugly Mini!

i dont think so, its restricted but power or power to weight.

the New (fastest model DS3) has a 1.6 turbo too so that might have something to do with it.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That is cool as fu*k.

Gonna be a bit wired with all the cars being little hatches. Now all we need is Loeb to retire so there's a competitive season!