ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Claiming on my iPhone insurance

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Can I claim if i have scratched the screen? the back is pretty battered and the front has abour 15 hairline scratchs on the edges.

Or is that just wear and tear?

Ie does it need to go down a grid? lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Mint, will they let me change it to black.

White is getting annoying when working on the clio lol

No just memory,

Well that and you can only spec white over black on 16gb....(then you could buy a black case like me and cover up the white.. FAIL)

Yeah you can get it in black in 16gig, fail for not having a. white and b. 16gig.

Seb fail.

Init, Was out for tea yesterday, ordering guitar hero on the iphone. Guy next to us pulled out his iPoverty, glanced over (I gave him that "you know what this is look"), he saw the white.....finished his drink and walked out.

iPov fail.

White all the way.

iPoverty ftl.

White ftw! Its not the type of finsh that could get grubby!

white ftw!

I fancied a trip down memory lane ;)

Audi S3 225
Hey mine was pretty battered, too many drunken nights out! One night I dropped it on the corner of the phone and the silent button fell off! I rang up apple and got booked in at a store. I didnt even tell them how it happened, just showed them the phone and off she went to get me a replacement! Gonna try look after this one, case and screen protector ftw