ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clayed rs197

renaultsport clio197
Gave the Clio its first polish of 2012 2 weeks ago and noticed the surface of the paint was still very rough after, so last night at about 18:30 felt abit board and decided to have a little sesh, i purchased the clay at a show a few years back but never got round to using it until now, so, gave it a wash, now at this point i know i should have dried it and gone over it with tardis then iron-x but i did'nt i just got straight on with the clay, i used a mix of car shampoo and water as a lube, i found it much better than qd, then i rinsed it, towel dried it, then gave it a layer of Autosmart "Wax" and her it is,
IMGP1096.jpg

IMGP1068.jpg

IMGP1055.jpg

IMGP1087.jpg

IMGP1088.jpg

IMGP1105.jpg

Comments welcomed.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST200
Looks great mate! Just some constructive criticism.

I'd seek another wax if I were you, autosmart is insanely easy to use and smells great. On the downside the finish, durability and beading isn't as great as it should be.

If you want something for a similar price try autoglym HD wax.

You've made a good job of it though it looks nice, and I'm not normally a nimbus fan!

renaultsport clio197
Looks great mate! Just some constructive criticism.

I'd seek another wax if I were you, autosmart is insanely easy to use and smells great. On the downside the finish, durability and beading isn't as great as it should be.

If you want something for a similar price try autoglym HD wax.

You've made a good job of it though it looks nice, and I'm not normally a nimbus fan!

Don't use ag products, I did win hd wax in a show and shine comp but gave it away, I've since used it back to back with the Autosmart wax and found autosmart wax better in every way, I hear they've improved the srp though, but Tbh I won't be using that either.