ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean ph1

V6 230
Hi,
Just thought I would do my first real detailing thread as was a nice day today so spent about 4-5 hours cleaning the 172.

I used:
Megs lambswool mitt, 2 buckets and AG shampoo (which is rubbish as dont get many suds at all)
Miracle drying towel (first time ive used it and took seconds to dry car so very impressed)
AG SRP
AG EGP
Megs #6 (think I left it on too long as took hours to remove and lots of elbow grease)
Megs tyre dress
AG glass cleaner

SP_A0463.jpg

SP_A0469.jpg

SP_A0466.jpg

SP_A0465.jpg

SP_A0470.jpg

SP_A0467.jpg

This is my first real attempt at a good clean so please be gentle with the comments lol (and I didnt have time to do the arches)

Mito Sportiva 135
Looks nice mate, sure you will be sad to see it go though looks well looked after.

Is it debadged by the way or the badges been sprayed black? Difficult to tell!

V6 230
Looks nice mate, sure you will be sad to see it go though looks well looked after.

Is it debadged by the way or the badges been sprayed black? Difficult to tell!

Badges have been sprayed pearl black to add to the stealth look :)

Looks spot on mate. :)

Where did you get the Miracle Drying Towel from ? ?

Is it good to use, and absorbs heaps more water over other chamois's ?

V6 230

cleanyourcar.co.uk

Very impressed actually, miles better than chamois imo seems to soak up everything as soon as you lay it on the pannel, hardly needs wiping

Mito Sportiva 135

Car Wash N Wax I got mine from, I have two, one to take the most off, the other to finish with. Works perfectly and very gentle on the paint, comes highly recommended. Especially as a Sonus Der Wunder towel is about £20 by itself anyway, this method works miles better in my opinion.