ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean pics, new bullets..

Firstly, the pictures are terrible, first one i took on my cam then the battery died so had to use my N95 which im not impressed with the quailty but oh well... done my door bullets blue instaed of anthracite, not sure about them yet, what you all think ? :) anthracite or blue ?

DSCN2377.jpg

13062008055.jpg

13062008067.jpg

13062008058.jpg

And anthracite for reference

DSCN2273.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Sorry, the colour coded bullets look better than the anthracite ones imo :) !!
Not sure on the clear repeaters, the smoked ones still go with the alloys :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
i think the blue look better, the antharcite look too dark. i think clear side repeaters would look better. lovely car tho mate :)

did you paint them yourself fella?

Yeah did them my self :) one needs re-doing cause the laquer i used was off, well im just being picky really, taking me a while to get used to them, think possibly the letters need to be anthracite or something..

and thank god its getting sportline'd sunday cause it looks like its on stilts :rasp:

close up of badge off car
12062008049.jpg

EP3 Civic Type R
I was going to ask about the brush!

I reckon blue looks good and car is lovely too- nice work!!!

C

clvs2222

good work there. very professinal job. your front number plate doesnt looks right for sum reason, i know it 3.4 height but doesnt look right :s

'91 Clio RT =D
blue FTW!!!

I think clear side repeaters would be pretty nice,

If you get clear ones are you going to sell them? If you know they will fit a mk 1 I may be interested in them

Thanks

Craig

good work there. very professinal job. your front number plate doesnt looks right for sum reason, i know it 3.4 height but doesnt look right :s

I see what you mean, looks dodgy in the pics, here's one to show its not lol

20080419_combe_203.jpg

Used a halfords touch up pen for the letters, letters are going anthracite i think lol

If i remove repeaters i will sell them yes :)

Cool think theyll stay blue but with some clear side reps..

Trying to think of other little things i can do.. ?

Renault F1 team stickers ?
Yellow detail on calipers ?
Anthracite writing on side badges i think also..

Anyway cheers for the opinions guys, seem's blue's the winner :)

clio 182
ive had the same setup as you mate and they look much better with the clear lenses, there is a good contratst of colour, i would load up the pics of mine if my computer worked properly, but ill try later

Oo get up some picture's if you can mate :), i think that might be what's putting me off due to the dark side repeater

clio 182
jus a couple of pics mate and two of what i colour coded on the inside, enjoy!

Attachments

• carinside2.JPG
    carinside2.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
  • carinside.JPG
    carinside.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 33
  • carbadge3.JPG
    carbadge3.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 18
  • carbadge2.JPG
    carbadge2.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 27
  • carbadge.JPG
    carbadge.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 23
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
i personally like it with anthracite badges and smoked side repeaters works well with the anthracite wheels imo.

very tempted to clone your 182 :rasp:

182kev

prefer the smoked repeaters and anthracite badges to contrast with wheels