ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean RB 182

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
First pics :D

Just cleaned it this morning, srp'd and egp'd too but cant find my tyre gel :dapprove: . Also removed the nasty tints :D

Before pic with the tints from ph ad i bought it from:

1052916-2.jpg

Todays pics:

4052378901_3621114ab0_b.jpg

4053116600_8db451aece_b.jpg

4052365913_4bf09f55d5_b.jpg

4053104574_587e208688_b.jpg

Mike

Audi TT 3.2
looks smart!
get the cup spoiler and splitter will finish it off!
what plan have you got?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
looks smart!
get the cup spoiler and splitter will finish it off!
what plan have you got?
Cheers

Just the CF splitter from k-tec, then all i'm missing is the spoiler, but i'm not yet sure if i want one or not.

Going to try and keep it pretty much standard for a change :D

Fabia vrs tdi
when u get the slitter let me know how it is , someone said somewhere it didnt come with any bolts or anythin, i might get the matt cf one when i can afford it

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
when u get the slitter let me know how it is , someone said somewhere it didnt come with any bolts or anythin, i might get the matt cf one when i can afford it

Going to go for gloss, says on the site it comes with fittings, think it must have just been a mistake with that order tbh

lol, i asked u somewhere if u were a guy or not but i cant remember why, ( vodka )

It was in jason's fail thread, because i said he aint my type

Fabia vrs tdi
ah ok then, so whats ur name then ?

i wasnt sure if the gloss one would look good with the colour of the car but can show me once u have fitted it

Fabia vrs tdi
i too need new plates Kerry, but can i get them online without proof i own the car? and can i go for slightly smaller plates like i have seen on a few cars in here without the police giving me grief

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Nay bad mate. Looks nice :D

Change the STD exhaust. Looks gay as fook. Pea shooters/wheel barrow handles ftl :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not changing the exhaust, its ok now when i am with a mod friendly company but in the future it makes it harder to shop around.

And i am still unsure on the cup spoiler, cant decide if i want one or not. Think i'll just wait until one comes up in RB and decide then.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not changing the exhaust, its ok now when i am with a mod friendly insurance company but in the future it makes it harder to shop around.

And i am still unsure on the cup spoiler, cant decide if i want one or not. Think i'll just wait until one comes up in RB and decide then.

I don't understand why everyone gets wet over the cup spoiler. Yours look fine as it is. It's not even a cheap mod!!

Fabia vrs tdi
good job i dont have a splitter or i would have destroyed it today while parking at asda, think i had 1mm clearance from the kirb from my bumber