ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Silver 172 Cup

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
After the excitement of getting the wheels and coilovers on a week or so back, I didnt get chance to give the car a clean before grabbing a few snaps....

007-38.jpg

010-29.jpg

011-23.jpg

005-41.jpg

008-33.jpg

009-34.jpg

004-44.jpg

013-21.jpg

016-15.jpg

Moved to another location....

025-12.jpg

018-14.jpg

024-12.jpg

022-13.jpg

and to finish

026-13.jpg

I've taken off the camber as it was making the car tow in too much and destroying my tyres, it should be getting properly set up this week some time with a few hints and figures for settings to use (Thanks tom@jms)

MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
That looks really nice :) love the ride height and its nice to see a clio with different wheels. :)

E85 3.0i
Lovely mate, sorry I couldn't make it spent the day at Hamsterley forest.

Next free weekend will defo get a photo meet set up ;)

Clio 182 Cup
Your car looks great, I have a silver 182 cup and would love those wheels, what is the make and model, oh and cost ? lol, Greg

C

clio-lord

love that. unsure now if there better than my new 2118's. ill have to say they are

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks Nice... I REALLY need to get off my backside and clean mine up... Maybe when i get it back from Tom after he has fitted the RS2 and sorted my 'Wobble' out. Still have my Roll cage, Decat and Samcos to fit as well!

172 Cup
Mate the car looks awesome like really really like where its going!

...and sorry i couldnt make the pics dude, me an our kid plan on getting some soon so will inform you of the crack if you fancy getting a few more ;)

145db Euro'd clio
looks spot on mate! love the wheels!!!!

Has your rear bumper been resprayed at some point or is it just the photo?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I miss this car a lot, old thread but it deserves a bump for the wheels alone :)

PB Clio 172
Sorry if I have missed this but what happened to your 182 exhaust ?

woops was looking at the wrong car sorry

nice car btw, looks different