ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Vee and some seafront photos

Yea, Ali. Dan bought it off me last June (I think). Had it for 2 years. Cracking car and I nearly didn;t sell but the urge to get a mk2 got the better of me in the end (and the liquid yellow colour).

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yea, Ali. Dan bought it off me last June (I think). Had it for 2 years. Cracking car and I nearly didn;t sell but the urge to get a mk2 got the better of me in the end (and the liquid yellow colour).

ahhh! it's all becoming clear! nice to see it still about! Every car i've sold has been written off! :(

H22A7 Accord Type R

ahhh! it's all becoming clear! nice to see it still about! Every car i've sold has been written off! :(

I like to write mine off instead of selling.........but the Black one rose from the dead!! lol. Love the pics........ i think my next Clio might be a Vee...... it just has to be done at some point in life lol!

Mint pics Dan, what time were you down there? As i was around last night but didnt see you.

Think i "heard" you the other day go past b&q though.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner

Dan