ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned iceberg ph1 (with badly edited iPhone pics)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The car was filthy so I treated it it to a clean today. Unfortunately having it clean shows up all the scratches/chips and dents on the car :( Still they will be removed all in good time.

Ph2 sidestrips and door handles are off and the originals are back on.

11908620225_f6f3e7b764.jpg

Clean Ph1 (1) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11909139953_f8bbedece0.jpg

Clean Ph1 (2) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11909204593_eaa24c2ff7.jpg

Clean Ph1 (3) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11908999795_f94f85c47e.jpg

Clean Ph1 (4) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11909055705_f97d718941.jpg

Clean Ph1 (5) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11909989996_74ff133200.jpg

Clean Ph1 (6) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

11910060486_280b560e3e.jpg

Clean Ph1 (7) by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Peice of crap ;) I've Jusy spent a few £££ on some new goodies for mine mark :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks very much for the kind comments guys :)

@Toms_clio what ya got buddy? I did a few bits this weekend which I will add in the project thread :)

@-J- I originally wanted a titanium as its so glittery but I do like this colour when its clean. Plus there was only 90 something ph1's in this colour which is cool :)

@Harpham Yeah I know but mine was all flakey so I just painted them silver like the exclusives untill I get some new ones. Didn't you paint yours? Unfortunately renault don't sell the standard ones anymore, only the exclusives.

@Timmsy You know it mate. I missed my parcel on Friday so there re-delivering tomorrow. Once that turns up I'll be spaced out ;)

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Absolutely crisp, looks great with all the OE phase 1 trims in place. Do love a phase 1 still on the F1s

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Looks good Mark, my god it was bloody cold today.

Not to keen on the painted side badges but got to be better than the worn out old ones.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The plan is too keep it OEM+ so add some more lows and spacers and get it mint condition overtime. Only ph2 part is and will be the cup spoiler and maybe a sabelt steering wheel, but the f1s, trims, etc will remain ph1 :)

It was Scott :( I didn't hang around for long! I will eventually get some new badges but it'll do for the time being. I keep looking out on eBay for that seller to sell a new set.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
The plan is too keep it OEM+ so add some more lows and spacers and get it mint condition overtime. Only ph2 part is and will be the cup spoiler and maybe a sabelt steering wheel, but the f1s, trims, etc will remain ph1 :)

Sounds spot on :cool: