ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned, shiney car :) humber bridge inside !

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi all, finally got my car cleaned and polished up to a shiney beauty :D

comments and critisism ( sp ) welcome :)

7866320548_a731aa3a2a.jpg

7866288336_4629085a45.jpg

7866291516_3d249b7aa1.jpg

7866317260_1fa3ee6caf.jpg

7866298296_7cf94d0fb8.jpg

7866303424_b1816ae24a.jpg

picture are abit shite as my camera has crap behind the lense :(

thanks all :)

28k Trophy - R1200GS
Looks like it's on stilts compared to every other time I have seen it. Beautiful Ryan!

Just need a decent driver to not blow engines like it's in fashion. :rasp:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Looks spot on mate. clean looking engine bay too for a dirty diesel ;)
Cheers bud, haha I thought I'd give it a quick clean, was covered in oil from my head work lol :D
Tidy !

Properly nice.

Loe the purple touches too.

Purple touches was a spur of the moment thing, as we didn't know if would go well with black or not.

Tvr purple is the colour, cannot remember the actuall shade or name tho

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Looks like it's on stilts compared to every other time I have seen it. Beautiful Ryan!

Just need a decent driver to not blow engines like it's in fashion. :rasp:

Haha it's cus I've re done all the suspension all round. Feels horrible to drive after being use to crashy suspension :eek:

Cheers anyway and sshhh I'm looking after this engine now , cant afford another one LOL :p

DCI100
Looks sick mate :), engine cover came out really well i must admit, i need to catch up and stop being so dam lazy got a list a foot long of stuff to repair paint clean wax and polish on my car lol!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Cheers Owen :) I'm surprised the cover came out so well for a wet sand and srp buff up.

Totally wrong purple tho, engine cover is ford something purple and the rest are Tvr purple :eek:

Lol get on with it you slacker ;)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I know dan, I just can't get hold of Ady to get the engine stickers :(

Lol I don't like having my car complimented to much:eek:

Thanks bud :D

DCI100
One thing i would say is install some fog lights. or paint the blacks black :) personally I feel it'd be smarter

28k Trophy - R1200GS
Maybe a 172 interior and RS Steering wheel... haha.

Really? is it your front left which is curbed? cannot really tell from pictures at all.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Maybe a 172 interior and RS Steering wheel... haha.

Really? is it your front left which is curbed? cannot really tell from pictures at all.

Maybe, I want some197/200 seats and steering wheel. Yupp haha ,and yeah front left, all the way round the outer edge :(. You can sort of make it out on one of the pictures, it's just a white mark all the way round

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Hmmm maybe a good idea, reason Iv put the flag on them is cus my drivers side fog has gone rusty coloured and the fog loom doesn't work at all. Cannot find out why as I get a resistance on the cables and the fuse hasn't blown either

DCI100
Check the lighting relay, its under the glove compartment theres a few different 5 pin relays. remember my automatic lights stopped working then various other lights all at once. that was what that was had come out gradually stopping different things working. check there all in! fogs will be relayed through one of them.

DCI100
It took me ages to work out my wiring problem lol! really simple in the end just cleaned it up and put it back in :) simplesss