ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Benz

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Car is a 2000 'V' Reg CLK 230 Kompressor with every option except heated seats. We bought it used when it was 3 on 24,000 miles it then wen't off the road for 2 years in 2008. Back on the road in 2010. Still running strong today on 103,000 miles and it travels around a 100 miles a day 4 days a week.

The pictures are vague because its covering up the damage that some bell end did in Waitrose car park, some tangoed b**ch destroyed the rear wheel arch.

:lolup:

7745460008_7e653db80d_b.jpg
[/url]Mercedes Benz CLK by NoahRobinson07, on Flickr[/IMG]

7745461982_bc31cee83d_b.jpg
[/url]
Mercedes Benz CLK by NoahRobinson07, on Flickr[/IMG]

7745462064_de6ba2708b_b.jpg
[/url]
Mercedes Benz CLK by NoahRobinson07, on Flickr[/IMG]

My attempt at good photo's on a iPhone :(

RB 182
My grandad had the same car in the same colour from new in 1998. I really liked it, looked pretty smart because he forked out for the extra AMG alloy's.

He chopped it in in 02 for a new convertible one which my Nan still has now, think its only done 25k.

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Looks, erm... Blue?

The parking sensor rubbers need some reviving as well.

Literally, reviving rubber on parking sensors on a car that goes 100 miles on a motor way 4 days a week is not worth the hassle, its just nice to have it clean every now and again. I don't think in all its life its every been clayed or buffed. The cars worth nothing anyway, is being converted to LPG by a friend soon to save on petrol costs.

Oh and you noticed that but not the massive chip on the paint?

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
My grandad had the same car in the same colour from new in 1998. I really liked it, looked pretty smart because he forked out for the extra AMG alloy's.

He chopped it in in 02 for a new convertible one which my Nan still has now, think its only done 25k.

Yeah, I've always loved this car. It gets treated like s**t which is a shame but it does its job. Nope this has the Optional Elegance wheels, think these ones are slightly rarer than the standard ones.

I'm doing my best with dad to convince him to keep it so that once my Mini is finished I can essentially restore this one, it could do with a new paint job :p

120d M Sport
My old mans got a CLK 320 cab! Nice car, very much a cruiser though as it feels very 'boaty'!

Any rust on this?

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Lots of small bubbles every where between the rear bumper and the rear quater, lots of spots starting because of chips in the paint, yes cruiser, steering is really light but the 2.3 with the charger has some get up and go, :p

Literally, reviving rubber on parking sensors on a car that goes 100 miles on a motor way 4 days a week is not worth the hassle, its just nice to have it clean every now and again. I don't think in all its life its every been clayed or buffed. The cars worth nothing anyway, is being converted to LPG by a friend soon to save on petrol costs.

Oh and you noticed that but not the massive chip on the paint?

Fair enough! 'Permanent' revival can be had from the likes of G-Techniq C4 though.

I was only looking at what could be cleaned. :eek: