ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the BG. /ASW

Barge
Doesn't look that high for standard.

And it's not a sticker fail. It's you! Did you not read Brians instructions? :dapprove:

I read them twice! Cleaned surface, rub with card, etc. Peeled the backing off and letters wouldn't budge. :dapprove: I managed the 197 one fine so isn't teh technique.

Fankies, Seb.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I'm sure you can blag a few more free ones

looks very tidy, was it still as shiny when you go home? Hehe

Barge
LOL. I bought that one.

Actually, it was still fine. But I drove as far away from anyone else as I could to avoid any salt being kicked up. Hoping it doesn't rain so it can at least stay clean for a while. :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Nice. Looks good height from the side, but from the back it looks higher. Or is it just the angle of the pic?

Side lights out, and then your along the right lines biker grove.

Agree, looks much better without, even without white ones.

will it pass an MOT with sidelights out if you take it to the right place?

No need. Doesn't take long to take them in/out though. Or at worst, they'll put 2 in for you and charge you a tenner + fitting lol

Last edited:
  Renaultsport 220T
Almost as clean as my one.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Barge
Don't be sorry, like I said it needs a good PC. I don't think it's had a polish in it's life. Really dull in places.

Titanium 182
I have a PC, they're a ballache to use and BG is a b**ch to correct :( get someone else to do it again.