ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the C63 today

Classic mini P 996
Hey all this is my new Merc thought id share a few pictures

Had a bit of a clean and polish today, it was awful been too busy driving the thing! just under 2k miles in 2 months of ownership loving every drive such a machine for all ocassions.

Hope you all like the pics (nothing arty!) but thought it looked too good to not take pictures today :cool:

I have plans for it just need to get some time to think about it.

SAM_0045_zpse62d3951.jpg

SAM_0043_zps7d57abd2.jpg

SAM_0057_zpse7ec4335.jpg

SAM_0062_zps51feb478.jpg

Look forward to summer months meets/show events etc :D

Classic mini P 996
Thanks for the comments,

Can't help but find a few of them comments a little rude if i'm honest..!! it is in fact my house its not all that cheap in Kent for 3 bed/garage and not in a chav estate!! As we have gone down the personal route its not my only property investment but it is my family home, i have just had a great few years in business (car was first upgrade Ha ;) not that i needed to justify myself, didn't expect comments on the house its a car forum lol!

Cheers
J

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk me that's nice! Doesn't look like it fits in the garage though??

Classic mini P 996
No unfortunately not! doesn't fit the house i have just been told :clown: just kidding!

Although my last few cars did go in of similar size not tried tbh always driving the thing!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Don't worry about the comments on here. Jealousy is a cruel mistress. ;)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Wow at some of the comments. Never fails to amaze me.

You could be living in a fcuking semi detatched tent and i'd still be impressed that you have a C63. Well played.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good! But I hate those alloys, personal thing obviously.

As for the "house" comment, I wouldn't worry, most the guys on here still live with there mums....

Not a 320d
Don't worry about the comments on here. Jealousy is a cruel mistress. ;)

Not necessarily mate. Though for all we know the area could be sound and we no nothing about this man's financial situation...

Lovely barge Id love to have a go in one of these, those greys really suit mercs.

Suzuki Jimny
Those wheels are crap. If they were silver with no coloured lip that would be my perfect car.

Swift Sport
Thanks for the comments,

Can't help but find a few of them comments a little rude if i'm honest..!! it is in fact my house its not all that cheap in Kent for 3 bed/garage and not in a chav estate!! As we have gone down the personal route its not my only property investment but it is my family home, i have just had a great few years in business (car was first upgrade Ha ;) not that i needed to justify myself, didn't expect comments on the house its a car forum lol!

Cheers
J

I didn't mean to offend you fella, it just looked odd seeing a luxury car in a regular street. I never said anything derogatory about where you live.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
there was once a guy on here IIRC who bought a porsche gt3 and it wouldnt even fit on his drive (mothers house in ilford). Anyone else remember?

people are too quick to judge. People have different circumstances and priorities.

nice car btw.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Fair play mate; great to see you're doing well for yourself with the business and that you are able to enjoy such a great car. It looks fan-bl00dy-tastic. :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
there was once a guy on here IIRC who bought a porsche gt3 and it wouldnt even fit on his drive (mothers house in ilford). Anyone else remember?

people are too quick to judge. People have different circumstances and priorities.

If you buy a GT3 over a nice house, you're a fcuking mong and your priorities need re-evaluated!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If you buy a GT3 over a nice house, you're a fcuking mong and your priorities need re-evaluated!

iirc, he was absolutely minted, but just wanted to live with his mum. Ofi rings a bell? He had all sorts of proper flash motors. Q7, R8, Lambo, 911 etc.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

nice car btw.
Lol. Shofi.
he doesn't have that problem now ;) Or maybe he does.... Just looked on his website and it's been closed down.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
iirc, he was absolutely minted, but just wanted to live with his mum. Ofi rings a bell? He had all sorts of proper flash motors. Q7, R8, Lambo, 911 etc.

I remember. Bought Keith's black Lambo and then sold it back to him.

Nice cars...come back to my house...my mums out at the bingo...fud.