ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the C63 today

Fiesta ST-3
Fabulous car mate, great choice. I must admit I love the standard wheels, although yours definitely by no means 'ruin' it. Very very jealous.

Not a 320d
Some of you lot are f**king disgraceful w**kers.

The only other place Ive read such BULLSHI* is in my own threads.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks for the comments,

Can't help but find a few of them comments a little rude if i'm honest..!! it is in fact my house its not all that cheap in Kent for 3 bed/garage and not in a chav estate!! As we have gone down the personal route its not my only property investment but it is my family home, i have just had a great few years in business (car was first upgrade Ha ;) not that i needed to justify myself, didn't expect comments on the house its a car forum lol!

Cheers
J

well said

big AMG fan - very very nice mate

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Lovely lovely car mate - which part of Kent you from ?

Ignore the jealous ones.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
3 guys on here with brand new c63's
Is there good discounts to be had lol... Well done guys

love them all!

Classic mini P 996
Great comments thanks, had a great hoon today in the rain!

Got an amazing deal on this so don't blame others for snapping them up i test drove the New RS4 and the M5 nothing had a patch on the way the C63 felt nor the deal on offer bar the M5 being offered at 0% Apr. I found the M5 felt too big was a rocket ship tho.

I liked that the 63 was small/compact in fell once i the cabin like the M3,

As for plans i want to get a set of Long tube headers Eurocharge Map see how it goes. the V8 responds to headers and map very well gains are seen from 530-550bhp and torque. clearly MB restricted the c63 to slot under the E63 and so on..

clio 182 trophy
Great comments thanks, had a great hoon today in the rain!

Got an amazing deal on this so don't blame others for snapping them up i test drove the New RS4 and the M5 nothing had a patch on the way the C63 felt nor the deal on offer bar the M5 being offered at 0% Apr. I found the M5 felt too big was a rocket ship tho.

I liked that the 63 was small/compact in fell once i the cabin like the M3,

As for plans i want to get a set of Long tube headers Eurocharge Map see how it goes. the V8 responds to headers and map very well gains are seen from 530-550bhp and torque. clearly MB restricted the c63 to slot under the E63 and so on..

Bet it's a right handful in both conditions! I wouldn't have the balls to drive enthusiastically in the rain, fair play! My mate test drove the M5 as he is looking to buy one and he too said it felt too big but still went like a rocket! How would you compare the Merc to it overall? If I were in your position (will never happen) I would have had a toss up between the Merc, RS5 and M5. Will be an ever angrier beast with those numbers, decat?lol

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
living at home does has benefits. whats the finance like on these, monthly payments, gfv etc?

Audi A4 1.8T quattro
Lovely car, see a few around Edinburgh and they sound amazing and have proper road presence. Love all the comments on cash and how much it cost etc! When can just look online and save the prying questions in public.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Awful wheels?!?!?! Best wheels (although I'd have chosen graphite/silver personally), best car colour and best sounding saloon car (RS4 a close shout!) out there today.

Jesus christ there are some jealous people on this forum, it's like a WAG's get together.

You sir, are a hero.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awful wheels?!?!?! Best wheels (although I'd have chosen graphite/silver personally), best car colour and best sounding saloon car (RS4 a close shout!) out there today.

Jesus christ there are some jealous people on this forum, it's like a WAG's get together.

You sir, are a hero.

RS4 sounds dull in OEM form!! C63 sounds good out the box!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Indeed, C63 just sounds like thunder. That AMG V8 is as distinctive as a Subaru Boxer engine (but sounds a million times better).

You sir, are a hero.

Just because people said negative comments doesn't mean they're jealous lol!

Classic mini P 996
didn't think this thread was still going :) cheers again tho for the comments! re the wheels i can honestly say the wheels look miles better in the flesh looking at the pics the brushed alloy rim looks a little halfords i can understand that! the wheels are the OEM 19's not actually aftermarket! reason for the choice was the E63 on the showroom at the time was Tenorite grey with satin black wheels looked awesome, if i had the choice i would go with full satin without the "brushed" rim imo.

I don't mind the mixed comments that's why we post on forums to get good and bad i suppose :) however i was a little shocked to get personal remarks if i can call them personal (online!)

@Danfreeman hows your mate Jack getting on with his C class? i brought his WRX STi Hatch off him last year was a peach! he mentioned that he did a photo shoot with the Sti with you. i have a Exige too and saw your posts on the forums. (small world)

J

Wow small world lol!
Not spoke to him for a while actually. Yeh he spent loads on that STI, constantly buying little bits for it.

Which Exige do you have? I had to sell mine for my house, I do miss it, but it wouldn't get much driving in this weather!!!

Classic mini P 996
Yes it had an impressive spec list i have a "problem" with selling cars after a short time! no other reason for selling it tbh it was great. only reason why i know he has a C class because he had to meet me again so i could collect all the standard bits and bobs!

Exige S grey, i had a White N/A Exige few years back love them also had a Vx220 5 years ago i know through forums that you had a nice Grey VX220 Turbo didn't you? lol sound like a stoker!! its your forum name that stands out and clearly had similar cars in the past :)

forcing the sale of the exige and the move to the C63, weather is't too good at the moment awful cars in the rain!!

J

Yeh I had a VXT before the Exige. Always been a fan of small epic handling cars, but sadly I can't fit a bike in an Exige, so I needed something more practical.

I did consider an E39 M5, so if I had that we would have a very similar car history!

Classic mini P 996
The only way IMO to enjoy them sort of cars is on a track or a nice open road but that's a rare thing for me! So a nice fast practical hatch or saloon in my case, tick a load of boxes and is still a hoot every time I drive it!