ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the flower' *pic heavy*

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
looking good.
can't wait to get bits and bobs for mines haha

as for gay petrol tank cover. somehow mines stays in place

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
mine stops in place as well on the 172, and the mk 1, if you sit them at the right angle and clip them in they should be fine, unless you lads have broken clips??

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looking good.
can't wait to get bits and bobs for mines haha

as for gay petrol tank cover. somehow mines stays in place

Must have gave you a good one ;)

mine stops in place as well on the 172, and the mk 1, if you sit them at the right angle and clip them in they should be fine, unless you lads have broken clips??

I've had mine clipped in but somehow just pops back out, All clips seem to be on it ok.

That's some epic ph1 right there.

Makes me really want one its not even funny!

Love both exterior and interior. Awesome sunflower :)

That looks fantastic!

Cheers guys :)

AAS'D RB 182
that my friend is epic. miss my phase 1 alot. especially when i keep seeing updates on her with things it has had done and your sunflower just looks awesome. hats off to you mate it looks incredieable.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Love it :)
The red harnesses and cage go really well with the yellow

Mind if you want some of the knockhill track days sent over just drop me a pm with your e-mail address :)

182 track, Mk7 ST
That looks lovely, absolutely love sunflower!

The cage looks awesome too, does yours have points to bolt to the upper seat belt mounts or is it just the normal 4 point cage (2 floor, 2 rear arches)?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
that my friend is epic. miss my phase 1 alot. especially when i keep seeing updates on her with things it has had done and your sunflower just looks awesome. hats off to you mate it looks incredieable.

That is gorgous!!!!! Love it. Perfect phase 1 :)

Looks good mate!

So glad I have a ph1!
Yours is awesome :)

absolutley lush both of them :) good work...where u get those cages though boys?

Cheers for the comments, I'm flatterd :eek: Lol. Cages are from ebay, theres a thread on here 'cheap but very good half cages'

Love it :)
The red harnesses and cage go really well with the yellow

Mind if you want some of the knockhill track days sent over just drop me a pm with your e-mail address :)

Cheers mate, My phone/laptop doesnt load alot of them up so ive not seen much of them :(

White wheels look sooooooo good, don't go anthracite <3

White is good when its clean, thats about it :rasp: i need to try anth sometime though ;)

That looks lovely, absolutely love sunflower!

The cage looks awesome too, does yours have points to bolt to the upper seat belt mounts or is it just the normal 4 point cage (2 floor, 2 rear arches)?

Cheers! And just bolts to the wheel arches and floor :)

182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers! And just bolts to the wheel arches and floor :)

Ok mate, cheers for that. Do you think you'd be able to fit one of these cages if the standard passenger seat was still fitted? (Got a drivers bucket but not a passenger one just yet). Just wondering if the seat belt can still be used ok and that the cage doesn't block that completely.

Cheers

Rb 182
It's pretty tight tbh. I haven't removed my belts yet and I wouldn't say they would be useable with the cage in.

Rb 182
Ok mate, cheers for that. Do you think you'd be able to fit one of these cages if the standard passenger seat was still fitted? (Got a drivers bucket but not a passenger one just yet). Just wondering if the seat belt can still be used ok and that the cage doesn't block that completely.

Cheers

having looked again I think it might be ok. Pic bellow to help out.

8C8402AC-76FD-4D33-8D71-C0AFE6F69E45-2416-0000021E35DCD75B.gif

182 track, Mk7 ST
Cheers for that Dave, very helpful indeed :) that might do for the time being then. Just deciding whether to take the plunge or not as keep considering putting the full standard interior back in but always wanted a cage in it and they do look awesome :/

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I think you would be alright with a cage and a standard seatbelt, Would maybe be close but should still work alright!