ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Trophy - didn't take it for a country blast!

No more clio's for me!
It pains me to look at these pics and at the car sat on the drive! It awesome! It looks amazing in the sun! Layers and Layers of polish and wax over the past 8-9wks have done me very proud indeed.

Bargain for someone at £9k!

On with the pics!

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5579.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

Batteries then died! :(

Comments welcome as always! :approve:

Black-Gold 182
Hey Danny I want a liquid yellow but there isn't too many around!
Reckon I'll have difficulty finding one.
So if I can't find one think I'm gonna have to buy a trophy.
If your's is still for sale in 4-5 months (which I'm sure it won't be) I might seriously think about buying it - cos it looks gorgeous!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
pity you have to get rid, looks superb there.

have you considered doing a sale or return with your local friendly renault dealer? ie put it on there forecourt and they can stick it up at £9,995, then if it sells for that you will pay them say £200 or something for the privilege?

Iv heard of a few people do deals with the sales managers at dealers. wortha pop

No more clio's for me!

have you considered doing a sale or return with your local friendly renault dealer? ie put it on there forecourt and they can stick it up at £9,995, then if it sells for that you will pay them say £200 or something for the privilege?

Iv heard of a few people do deals with the sales managers at dealers. wortha pop

Thats not a bad idea matey - cheers for the advice! :cool:

i wish it was october when i here if there changing the car policy at work, i'd bit your hand off! exactly what i'm looking for! all the best with the sale

53 Clio's & counting
word of advise,i wouldnt trust my car with my sales guys at work,so if you do do this,tell then if they want to drive it then ring you first and check the mileage,too many 'road tests' will happen.....

TeZ

Non RS : (
get some products on those fog light surronds and grille mate will look alot fresher.

No more clio's for me!
cracking pics Dan!

Can't believe this car is still for sale! :S

Aye!! :(

I think the fact its had 3 owners has put loads of people off, but the reasons for sale of the last owner and myself after only short periods have been finanical only! The car is awesome, easily the best handling car i've driven. Its prefectly set up for UK road use!! I suppose thats why the reviews are so good?!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Thats not a bad idea matey - cheers for the advice! :cool:

honestly you'd be surprised.

people will be happier paying an extra £700-800 at a stealer cause they can do PCP, other finance etc. Then you can get the sale!

v6 mk2
stop reducing the price!!!! lol

theres a lot of trophys on the market just now, probably more than the demand for them, it will sell, just gonna take time