ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Works today

Tangoed Works
Awesome weather today meant I could actually give the car the full once over. So much crap stuck to the car meant the claying took about 45 minutes alone.

Anyway comments and slating welcome in equal measures!

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

B

Brown.

Why are you not smashing the bird in the background ? at least i think its a bird...

Tangoed Works
Why are you not smashing the bird in the background ? at least i think its a bird...

I am dude it's my mrs lol. Mods aren't that many tbh it's a jcw with every extra apart from sat nav and parking sensors.

Aero kit and everything was all done from new. Only aftermarket part is the wheels. I have ap 4 pots sitting at home with camber plates lower strut bar. Hoping to pick up kw v1 later this month. Once it's handling and stopping on point I will then consider the power mods.

Mondeo TDCi
car looks class, very impressed as not a big fan of mini's. However the roof spolier just doesnt work imo. The orange headlamp surrounds are cool. :cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not really a fan of Minis, but I do really like the changes that you've made. Making it unique without trashing the 'look' is always good.

Good effort! :)

D.

Tangoed Works
S1053392.jpg

Another pic someone else kindly took. BTW just ordered KW Coilovers yesterday...cannot wait, going to slam it another 20mm.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Colour coding would set it off.

Get a gp spoiler :eek: Re-mortgage on the house! lols.

Mini Cooper S
My mate got a couple of those JCW badges for his Cooper, they're £50 each...lol!

Car looks good mate!

Tangoed Works
Colour coding would set it off.

Get a gp spoiler :eek: Re-mortgage on the house! lols.

I think they are about £1800 plus fitting! Never worth that imo, would be cheaper to sell up and put the extra money into a GP lol.

Tangoed Works
I have been past motorbike robocops not one officer has ever said anything. The 3/4 size plate I had on my clio got a couple of tugs. This, not one yet... touch wood!

Tangoed Works
Few updates as I haven't been on here in ages. Have to say cs is still the best forum I've come across by far.

New mods are KWV1, eibach anti roll bars (make a massive difference), polybushed all around, bbr bonnet scoop, rear lights split and dechromed. Still need to get corner weighting done. Just purchased a brand new head which is being sent of for porting and 5 angle valve seat (3 on head 2 on back of valves). This will then form the basis for the tuning along with new cam, bigger injectors, live remap etc. Can't wait to start on some real power.

cdfaf32c.jpg

rollingshot.jpg

IMG_0302.jpg

4ba4f52d.jpg

Tangoed Works
Cheers dude, spent over 1 hr yesterday reading your build thread on your ek9. Nothing short of spectacular, absolutely love it.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Nice one jay, coming along well. Are 1320 doing the work on it for you? I'm still tempted by another mini but the lure of a powerful trophy is too much :D