ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clicking, squeaking, squashing Offside front

Z4x2 & buying a 182
I have the undertray falling off on the offside front of my 182. I have zip tied it back on but I have since felt that it has been catching on when on full lock on parking etc. However I am now getting a sort of squashy compression sound going over speed bumps (way too many in London and the underside always scrapes so I dread them) and wondering whether it is something else.

It was taken to two techs less than 1000 miles ago and they checked the whole car over and did a lot of work and there didnt appear to be any suspension issues etc.

Are there some easy checks I can do at the kerbside to rule out anything more serious? I still think it could just be undertray related, but even then I get worried part of the undertray might fall off and bounce up and take one of the belts out.

any thoughts massively appreciated.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Check your arch liners, maybe they are catching especially when I'm full lock?