ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 1.2/1.4 SPI INDUCTION KIT

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

they charged me an hour to mop, mine, i have just ordered aload of mothers cleaning products aswell now though so am gonna spend all day thurs or friday cleaning the exterior, got clay bar, wax, wash and reflections polish cant wait to see results, will post pics.

BMW M3 - For Sale!

rite... jus paid for my stage 1 kit.

cost £363.96 in total incl cliosport discount of £50.

u can certainly feel the gains with the chip but i havnt fitted the IK or decat yet. mite do it in a min actually!

most power between 3.5K and 4.5K sounds about right.

that figure is 92 at the fly isnt it? :oops:

only 8bhp lost through wheels thats quite good for a clio transmission isnt it?! less than 10%

500bhp Scoob

yea thats 92.5bhp at the fly,looks like 65bhp at the wheels so thats a bit more than 8bhp lol.

seems to work out at like 40% loss

65/100=0.65 x 140 = 91

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat seriously?!?!

thats seriously stupidly high!!

i was udner the impression even a auto box should have no more than 20% loss.

i know the gearboxs on RTs are sh*t but 40% thats crazy

BMW M3 - For Sale!

no idea bout the individual costs of the kit... invoice jus says stage 1 kit - £363.96.

next engine mod now is prob gonna be a 1.8 bacarra autobox... can any1 confirm that these are better than the 1.4rt autoboxes?

500bhp Scoob

on the catcams site theres a retailer for the UK, i emailed them and asked for a quote on a certain cam, this was their reply

The price for the catcam No: 5501706 is £168.92 + vat

Carriage (uk only) - £7.95 + vat

Delivery - approx 3 days

Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 10 August 2004

on the catcams site theres a retailer for the UK, i emailed them and asked for a quote on a certain cam, this was their reply

The price for the catcam No: 5501706 is £168.92 + vat

Carriage (uk only) - £7.95 + vat

Delivery - approx 3 days

With cams , maybe you will get more than 100Hp.
You are using the Original TB ?
Your ECU it´s Siemens - Bosch or AC Delco ?

Quote: Originally posted by wado on 10 August 2004

Is it not worked out as

65/92.5 * 100 ~ 70%

which means about 30% loss???

30% loss is still stupidly high! i mean 20% is high! but u can kinda expect it with the clio transmission.

Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 08 August 2004

oh heres a scan of my RR graph, as some of u were intrested in it...

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1091826669__RR.jpg

This grafic have a big diference , in the Engine power , to the Wheel Power....

It´s a RT , but you this graf. will made will a RTi ( Clio Mk1 S ) Sport, the diference Reduce?

92.5 Hp its very good :)

Mole - Only De-CAT and IK ? i´am runing with Universal Eagle HeatShield IK , and plug by DIY to SPI , and have too a Final stainless steel Muffler (like this one but othe manufact)

http://www.ractive.com/index.php?src=directory&view=products&srctype=display&back=products&id=57745&view=products&submenu=Ractive&category=Mufflers+with+Style+Tips&pos=45%2C15%2C67&pos=45,15,67">http://www.ractive.com/index.php?src=directory&view=products&srctype=display&back=products&id=57745&view=products&submenu=Ractive&category=Mufflers+with+Style+Tips&pos=45%2C15%2C67&pos=45,15,67

I dont Know if the have or not more power...but i know that e dont have 92.5hp....neither... 87.5hp. (because Power assisted)

cars nearly done lads recon i will have it back this weekend.!!!!!!!

good graphs m8y!!!!!

yer i thought about 20 to 25 percent loss!!!!!

hope my mongoos sounds nice any rts here got one?????

if any o u las wanna chat rt power pm me mailto:amedcraf@hotmail.com">amedcraf@hotmail.com on msn messenger!

cheers lads will keep ya informed

al.