ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v with 172 mods

RS Clio 200
spolier and sound system thumbs down for me.... but in general anice motor u got there mate

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
like the alloys.

roll cage is smart, whered you get that?

never seen that panel around the cd unit AND the hazard switch

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
oh and the 2.0 badges will get a bit of a doing on here. I wouldnt personally, but each to there own

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
hi there and welcome to cs. Cool car there matey :) you do relise its a french car and thos subs will shake all the panels off the car;)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
dont you just love k-tec, first they gave us the most hideous mk2 grille ever then the stupid design induction kit that kills torque lol

not to my taste but looks ok mate seems to have a good bit of cash spent on it!

Chocolate Bar™
dont you just love k-tec, first they gave us the most hideous mk2 grille ever then the stupid design induction kit that kills torque lol

but they're shiny lol :approve:

few things ill admit to not liking but overall its mint. seeing them pics make me think i really should have put a cage in my old car, but the insurance company werent a big fan unfortunately.

D

dick

i no its called the cheese grater, but has any1 tried it? if not, someone do it!!!!

Chocolate Bar™
i was nosing at one in k-tec and sadly the holes are fairly flush. so its effectiveness at grating cheese would be fairly limited :(

Audi TT 3.2 V6
as said before not a fan of the spoiler of grill myself.

personally id be looking at replacing the spoiler with a cup or v6 spoiler (depending on how funds are for u) and the grill replaced with just a standard 182 jobie

rest of the car looks good though, bumpers etc look very good

Artic Blue 182FF
its okay dont like the grill. nice job with the bumpers tho look bang on. pluss the 2.0 badge is a no no tho

Clio_Smart
Not to keen on the spoiler and grille.

Hardly 172 mods :S

Nice car though

Go for the 172/182 front seats :D

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Is it actually cheaper to do this to a 1.2 than own a 172?

By the time you buy a 1.2, do all the bits and pieces to it and insure it correctly, can't be that far off from 172 price range surely? At least for a 172 maybe a year older than the 1.2?

Looks well done but as has been said grille is awful, takes the car from looking smart to a bit...chav really, at least the front end. Don't ever think about Lexus lights at the back! No no. No sir.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
hate the mirors,but i dnt mind the grill!i woulnt bother buying one tho!lose the wing to!apart from that very good job!very nice car!:star:

80MPG BEEZA
hating the grill and spoiler rest is spot on, i have a 2.0 and i have 1.2 badges on order still cant understand the reason to do it the other way

Renault clio 1.2 16v
cage from k-tec and panel around cd + hazard switch is just the standard one sprayed white. cheers

FOR SALE!!!
nice car only thing id change is the grill are those seats any good as i got a 1.2 8v mk2 ph 1 and thinking bout going for a new shape dash board and the seats etc would look gd as i got red car