ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v

clio 1.2 16v 2003
hey people, im new to the forum, so i thought id kick it off with asking if anyone has any ideas on what sorta thing i can do to my clio, ive already got a full body kit and sound system, tinted windows etc

but engine wise, ive got an eco-tec valve and a air filter and im really stuck on what else i can do, without having to get a new lump in there anyone help me?

mk4 golf gttdi180
chop of the body kit save your pennys and spend it on a better motor when you can afford the the insurance

clio 1.2 16v 2003
no offence to all u people with big engines and s**t, but i dont wanna be driving around in a big fuel guzzeller, id be too convinced to put my foot down, i can afford alot more than a 2.0 clio sport cuz the work i do is mega pay outs, i chose the 1.2 off my own back, purely because i wanna do something for looks, not speed....

ive made the car look nice, and the interior is half way, all i wanted was some advice on what else i can do to clean her up, and extra BHP is fine, but i want the engine bay to look good, thats all

no offence to all u people with big engines and s**t, but i dont wanna be driving around in a big fuel guzzeller, id be too convinced to put my foot down, i can afford alot more than a 2.0 clio sport cuz the work i do is mega pay outs, i chose the 1.2 off my own back, purely because i wanna do something for looks, not speed....

ive made the car look nice, and the interior is half way, all i wanted was some advice on what else i can do to clean her up, and extra BHP is fine, but i want the engine bay to look good, thats all

You aksed about HP tunning we just told you its not efficient.

Chelsea tractor
A grand on engine mods might get you 5hp?

A grand spend on a new car would get a lot more than that ;)

any pics of the car?

i have a 1,2 as well, its easy for people to say get a bigger engine. but perhaps its better coming from someone who is in the same boat.

save up for a bigger engine, mate of mine is collecting a 182 (2.0l clio) on thurs. if i hadnt have spent so much on mine (even though i love her to bits) i could probs have afforded one now as well.

jamie

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Why not get some of ur engine polished looks this sheet and wont break the bank set of samco hoses ,one of those alloy header tanks itl look sweet then.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
polished battery cover and fuse box cover, although personally i would get the carbon ones off ebay, carbon oil cap, spray the engine cover the same colour as the car, some samco hoses and just keep it clean, the it will look quite tidy mate.