ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.2 8v

gold 1.2 8v
here is my 1st car 1.2 8v
stuff done
alloys and toyo tyres
areo wiper blades
took the splitter off (was broken)
fog lights
phase 2 rear lights
upgraded the sounds system
172 metal door handles

what is to come
40mm apex springs
new headlights
colour code
maybe a sportex 3inch cat back system
phase 2 splitter
turbine wheels
si spoiler or a spoiler off the dynamic
bee sting Ariel
clear side repeaters
hid lights

new wheels
http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums.../joshyblack/?action=view&current=DSC00139.jpg
new fogs
http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums...lack/?action=view&current=20120528_174403.jpg

Jap Box
Got anymore pics? Plans sound good so far, what have you done with the sounds? Sub or just speakers?

gold 1.2 8v
I have put new doors and 6x9 with a fli subwoofer.. I ant 2 shore about the exhaus. I will take some more pics tomorrow and post them up. What have you done to your car so far got any ideas??

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to CS, looks like an alright set of mods, wouldn't bother with the exhaust though ;) Oh, and PUT DUAL OPTICS IN BEFORE GETTING HIDs. Look much better, and make your car legal.

Bring it along to Karting on the 23rd at St. Eval, rare you'll see a meet in Cornwall so be there!

Embedded the pics for you:

DSC00139.jpg

20120528_174403.jpg

Jap Box
  gold 1.2 8v
Cheers mate and yea i mite come clean her up and head up what time does it all kick off? The exhaust sort of been thinking about and saying no but i just want to see what she sounds like... Need some.more ideas for the car

gold 1.2 8v
Welcome to CS, looks like an alright set of mods, wouldn't bother with the exhaust though ;) Oh, and PUT DUAL OPTICS IN BEFORE GETTING HIDs. Look much better, and make your car legal.

Bring it along to Karting on the 23rd at St. Eval, rare you'll see a meet in Cornwall so be there!

Embedded the pics for you:

DSC00139.jpg

20120528_174403.jpg
i have the dual optic headlights got them today for £20 :p and had a look at my old headlight wiring and sadly looks like you have to wire them in am i right? seen as you have done it could you give me some advice or show me what i have to do thank you

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If you become a CS member there's a full guide. I'd recommend getting the membership, £12 cost has saved me £££'s so far.

Really all you need to do is split the earth wire so it connects to both bulbs, and then connecting the high and low beam bulbs using the two positives in the plug and the pair of earths you now have. Everything else, servos, sidelights, indicators plug straight in. You'll need to put a fuse in the fusebox as well if you want the dipped beams to stay on when you use full beam.

Octavia VRS LE
If you really want an exhaust I would go for a ktec stealth, with the 12 pound membership I think I saved 25 pound on it so the membership pays for its self so recommend getting it. Only reason I haven't renewed is I haven't got a clio anymore :)

The guides section and for sale section are very good also to find bargains etc.

gold 1.2 8v
got my new lights in and wired up my fogs the fuse was a fail cus i got the holder :(
20120616_193439.jpg
my mate in the car yoo but i think it looks great :p

gold 1.2 8v
been a while since i been on here and updated this but i have done a lot of work put
new shoes and cylinders on the rear
new cam belt and water pump
also done a engine mount

got dynamic spoiler to go on when it comes.. had the car for nearlly a year and dont know if i should keep been loking in to coilovers but not shore on these ones there cheap but they look ok any one had these on there car?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COILOVER-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2014b31b
i will measure up the bolts before i get my hopes up 1st also thinking about borbet a's or speedline turbines clear side repeaters and if lowering going to get a exhaust for it to set the back of the car off

C1 VTR (Company Car)
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Another gold Mk2 on here! So looking forward to seeing what you do to this :D

Mine's gold toooooo!! :rasp: ahahaha

Looks identical to mine now at the front haha :) mine came standard with the light and fogs because its the 1.4 sport *smugface* haahah

IMAG0035.jpg

Last edited:
yea i will look forward to want you lads do with your gold clios as well dont see many nicely done gold clios on here

I know that's why i've been struggling for ideas but pinching a few from other projects ;) will be keeping a close eye on these

Mine's gold toooooo!! :rasp: ahahaha

Looks identical to mine now at the front haha :) mine came standard with the light and fogs because its the 1.4 sport *smugface* haahah

View attachment 81597

Get you with the standards ;) is yours a project or are you just showing off :L

i will start my project thread in the next few days :)

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I know that's why i've been struggling for ideas but pinching a few from other projects ;) will be keeping a close eye on these

Get you with the standards ;) is yours a project or are you just showing off :L

i will start my project thread in the next few days :)

I've no major plans, I might start a project thread at some point, but atm only plans I have is wind deflectors, debadge and clear indicators really lol. Might lower it at some point but i'll be gettin rid of her at the end of the year I think.

gold 1.2 8v
i said that to my self but looks like i am keeping it going to get a lot better car after this one got my heart set on a few cars that i cant afford yet but hopefully will in 6mouths or soo..

gold 1.2 8v
it has been a while since i updated been well busy and had a big problem with my car which is getting sorted next week with my week off work wooo
i have bought a phase 2 rear bumper a 16v spoiler and in the post are some clear side repeaters

gold 1.2 8v
thanks guys will get around to that next weekend i hope..
just bought a k&n for the car god knows why :/ probs be for sale in a week or so.. been a busy boy with the car the pas pump let go last Friday so been on that on my week off work