ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 1.2

Clio MK3
hello guys, this is my clio

i want it to look more agressive, so the plan is:

-put 16'' ultraleggeras
-lower the car -35mm ? (would you reccomand it since a lot of parking spaces around my home are like the one behind my car (you have to get on sidewalk that can sometimes be high))
-clio sport grille
-tinted rear windows
-sprint spoiler?

IMAG0385.jpg

back side is the most unattractive part i think, any ideas?
has anyone seen non sport clio with these lights? http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o248/kevo66/wiper1.jpg does it look good?
IMAG0389.jpg

im happy how it looks from the front
Screenshot_2015-02-12-16-52-16_1.jpg

and there are oz alloys, but it needs to go lower
IMAG0362.jpg

Clio Mk3 1.6
Hi there :) ive got a mk3 clio lowered about 40mm and havent had any problems clearing speed bumps etc, doesnt even cross my mind to be honest. 35mm should be fine considering how high these sit standard ;-) you could probably go lower actually. Really tidy looking car by the way, looks in very good condition. Have a look at my project thread if u wana see how mines sits on h&r 40mm springs.

Clio MK3
Hi there :) ive got a mk3 clio lowered about 40mm and havent had any problems clearing speed bumps etc, doesnt even cross my mind to be honest. 35mm should be fine considering how high these sit standard ;-) you could probably go lower actually. Really tidy looking car by the way, looks in very good condition. Have a look at my project thread if u wana see how mines sits on h&r 40mm springs.

seen yours... impressed :)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Mines lowered 40mm also, but i run 17's, so it does give a bit more height than the standard 16's.
I did run 15's for a while, that was a little to low for my liking.
Black is the best colour tho ;)

Clio MK3
@Emblem so 40mm on 16''... i want it to look as good as possible but stil be functional :(
black :cool::cool:

@M4rk7

what do you guys think about this:
can this plastic..thing.. come off? is it like a sticker?
after springs ang wheeles im thinking od putting matte carbon insted of this plastic and maybe the same carbon wrap on mirrors ( would probably go nice with anthracite ultraleggeras?=
IMAG0391.jpg

Clio Mk3 1.6
@Emblem so 40mm on 16''... i want it to look as good as possible but stil be functional 😧
black :cool::cool:

@M4rk7

what do you guys think about this:
can this plastic..thing.. come off? is it like a sticker?
after springs ang wheeles im thinking od putting matte carbon insted of this plastic and maybe the same carbon wrap on mirrors ( would probably go nice with anthracite ultraleggeras?=View attachment 122410

Really not sure if it comes off, i personally just cleaned mines up on both sides. That material seems to stain pretty badly. I use autoglym plastic and trim gel and they come up nice and dark again like new. Matte carbon might look good tho.

Just to let you know about the rear bumper smoothing, the plastic bumper strips had to be removed then the gap was filled with fiberglass and the whole bumper was re-sprayed. There is a chance that over time the fiberglass filling may sink a little but its been a long while now and it still looks completely level.

Clio mk3
Nice to see another black mk3 on here! Mines lowered 40mm,sitting on speedline trophy turinis with wider tyres and spaced out 20mm on the rear. Also put the tce spoiler on it. Here's a few picture if your stuck for ideas:) just realised the only tidy pictures I have are from when I was washing it haha

d114b300174f1784fecb446f96e0cfd3.jpg

d34922d06028644e938118d6b70fca0a.jpg

a1e0e70f1b6a8599e67fc63c3a2f1635.jpg

cc8227d05cc90c282cb400a0aa43bf66.jpg

Clio MK3
Nice to see another black mk3 on here! Mines lowered 40mm,sitting on speedline trophy turinis with wider tyres and spaced out 20mm on the rear. Also put the tce spoiler on it. Here's a few picture if your stuck for ideas:smile: just realised the only tidy pictures I have are from when I was washing it haha

i like the spoiler, how much does this one cost and how do you put it on?
i was thinking about ktech sprint spoiler but that would come later since im pretty much without any money:sweatsmile:😅

Clio mk3
i like the spoiler, how much does this one cost and how do you put it on?
i was thinking about ktech sprint spoiler but that would come later since im pretty much without any money:sweatsmile:😅

Got it for £60 off a breaking clio and just drill holes and bolt it it. I wanted that one but it costs loads haha